How to Remove Windows Media Center Virus
25 Apr 2013 Pender Darrell 0
Dangers of Windows Media Center Infection
- Your Computer is acting slow, Windows Media Center slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web
- You can’t access you Task Manager or System Restore point and it won’t allow to any access to a browser. Windows media center stopped any of your actions.
- Your computer freeze or crashes. Windows Media Center may mess up your system files then lead to damage your system.
Can not remove Windows Media Center by antivius programs?
Your virus scanners that you have installed don’t work because WMC virus attacks “.exe”.
FAST and EFFECTIVE way to deal with WMC
- All associate files of Windows Media Center to be removed:
- %UserProfile\Application Data\Microsoft\[random].exe
- All registry entries of Windows Media Center to be deleted: